Thursday, September 13, 2012

[OtoBEAT] Daigosen


A deep voice, a heavy vibrato, confidence and energy, toothy smiles and loud squeals of a guitar... Daigo's performances will lift you up from those downward spirals and pull you out of your blackholes of despair. For here he is, the Jester of the (Victoria) Court, the Nightmare on Sesame Street, the Bananas in Pajamas, the Hula to the Hukilao, the Jack-of-all-tunes, the single and available, DAIGO!!!

We'll let him introduce himself to you guys...(ehem, rap part starts ryt here, old-school-style!!!)

"Yo yo yo yo, Daigo desu yolo
rapping to you my profile lez go
I'm a singer, and I love guitars
and K-On sticker's and chocolate bars
You've seen me probably at the cons of late
dressed in blue, "Yaranaika? Guy" with no date (I'm straight btw XD)
oh yeah I've tried to cosplay the merc with a mouth
Seen me at Cosmania, Deadpool of the South.
But now I've been back to performing loud,
With Haruna, my guitar, rocking with me now,
Black King's Bar, Vocafusion, PU (Pinoy Utaite) Live,
So far those were the places with me Daigo vibe.
and now Otomonogatari, gatari-tari-tari-reeeeeeee
I'll be there performing with Glee and energeeeeeeee
Briggit-down!! XD

That was terrible, ain't it?? :) So yeah, I'm Daigo and see ya on Otomonogatari!!!! X3 XD XP
 If you can't get enough of this guy show your support, click here and help Daigo win our OtoBEAT Audience Choice Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment